Welcome to the AWE Tuning AMG C63 Exhaust Suite:
- Max power gains of 19 hp and 26 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Available as the valved SwitchPath™ Exhaust or the aggressive Track Edition Exhaust
- Easy options for cars with and without the Dynamic Performance Exhaust
- Engineered, designed, and handcrafted in-house at AWE Tuning
- Dual 3” diameter TIG-welded CNC mandrel-bent T-304 stainless steel
- Optional AWE Tuning Machined Exhaust Tips available in three finishes
- Featuring the unprecedented AWE Tuning Fitment Guarantee
- No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- AWE Tuning Lifetime Warranty (one year on exhaust tips)
AWE Tuning SwitchPath™ Exhaust
At the intersection of sophistication and savagery lies the W205 AMG C63/S SwitchPath™ Exhaust.
AWE Tuning SwitchPath™ Exhaust Technology utilizes strategically placed valves in the exhaust to control tone and volume. Equipped with a valved H-pipe up front and valved resonators in the rear, the AWE Tuning SwitchPath™ Exhaust is capable of an attitude adjustment with the press of a button -- sophisticated to savage. Real quick.
There are two options of the SwitchPath™ Exhaust, one for cars that came with the Dynamic Performance Exhaust (uses factory controls), and one for cars that did not come with the Dynamic Performance Exhaust. The version for non-Dynamic Performance Exhaust cars comes with the SwitchPath™ Remote (set of two + control box) and valve motors. Choose accordingly!
AWE Tuning Track Edition Exhaust
The lower priced, unruly sibling of the SwitchPath™ Exhaust. The Track Edition Exhaust boasts the same quality, construction, and performance as the SwitchPath™ Exhaust, minus the resonators and valves. The result is the savage side of the spectrum, all the time. The valved H-pipe is part of the package, controlled automatically by the factory electronics.
Note that the Track Edition Exhaust is not for the faint of heart. The Track Edition Exhaust will be the most pronounced in the mid range and cannot be returned due to its sound (this system is about commitment, and for those who like it loud).
Please Note: Cars with the optional AMG Performance Exhaust will need to order the AWE Tuning valve simulators along with the Track Edition Exhaust. Cars without the AMG Performance Exhaust do not need valve simulators.
AWE Tuning Machined Exhaust Tips
AWE Tuning Mercedes-Benz W205 AMG C63/S Machined Exhaust Tips. Agressive, yet classy.
- CNC-machined in-house at AWE Tuning out of 6061 billet aluminum
- Available in three finishes: brushed silver, chrome silver, and diamond black
- Engraved AWE Tuning logo
- Quick and easy install
- Fits all W205 AMG C63/S factory valances
- AWE Tuning Fitment Guarantee
The W205 C63’s stock exhaust tips simply weren’t aggressive to match its overall demeanor, especially when equipped with either the AWE Tuning SwitchPath™ or Track Edition Exhaust. We beefed up the C63’s rear-end with statement-making machined exhaust tips.
CNC-machined in-house at AWE Tuning out of 6061 billet aluminum, available in three finishes: brushed silver, chrome silver, and diamond black. The tip faces are interchangeable, and come engraved with the AWE Tuning logo to let everyone know which team you’re on. Installation is simple--simply pop in, swivel, and secure.
The AWE Tuning Machined Exhaust Tips come complete with two tip assemblies in chosen finish, all required hardware, and easy to follow instructions.
Fitment note: the AWE Tuning Machined Exhaust Tips are applicable to all C63/S cars equipped with the factory bumper.
Track Edition to SwitchPath™ Conversion Kit
Have the Track Edition and decide later that you want to gain more sound control? We've got you covered.