Five cylinder fury. Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the Audi 8V RS 3:
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Peak gains of 35 hp and 9 ft-lbs of torque, max gains of 45 hp and 40 ft-lbs of torque at the crank(AWEPerformance Mid Pipes and SwitchPath™ Exhaust)
- Available as valved SwitchPath™ or more unleashed Track Edition
- Diamond black 180mm RS-style tips come standard
- Performance Mid Pipes available separately
- Weight savings of 13 lbs over stock(AWEPerformance Mid Pipes and SwitchPath™ Exhaust)
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent 3” and 2.5” U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- Features the AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty(oneyear on tip finish)
Smooth bends, tight packaging, and two attitudes. The SwitchPath™ Exhaust is comprised of handcrafted 3-inch and 2.5-inch U.S.-sourced T304L stainless steel with a valved passenger-side tip outlet.
SwitchPath™ retains the factory valve behavior, and obeys the RS 3’s ECU commands based on throttle input, engine speed, and Drive Select. Sneaking out in the morning or creeping through town? Close the valve. Drop the hammer(orclick into Dynamic mode), and your RS 3 will sing a signature AWE tune with enhanced RS burbles that will provoke a firm grin.
Track Edition Exhaust
The Track Edition takes all of the precision engineering and performance of its SwitchPath™ counterpart, minus the valve on the passenger’s side. The result is a constant“valveopen” mode. If you’re craving rich 5-cylinder tone at all times, this is your dose of steel.
Note: This version is known to get rowdy, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
Performance Mid Pipes
To compliment the SwitchPath™ and Track Edition Exhaust, equip the Performance Mid Pipe. No resonators, just straight T304 stainless steel from flanges to slip joints(whywould anyone use anything else, right?). The Performance Mid Pipes are designed to be compatible with AWE exhausts and the factory exhaust, and can be purchased with your chosen exhaust configuration right out of the gate, or at a later date.
AWE SwitchPath™ and Track Edition come standard with diamond black 180mm RS-style oval tips, complete with stamped AWE logo.
What’s in the box?
Complete AWE SwitchPath™ or Track Edition Exhaust, Performance Mid Pipes(ifchosen), two RS-style oval tips, MVS bracket(s), and all required hardware for installation.